Category:Government agencies of New South Wales
New South Wales Government statutory bodies are organisations created by the Government of New South Wales under state legislation. Most New South Wales government agencies are statutory bodies, as are public universities in the state.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► New South Wales courts and tribunals (3 C, 30 P)
- ► Government departments of New South Wales (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Government-owned companies of New South Wales (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Law enforcement agencies of New South Wales (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Universities in New South Wales (6 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Government agencies of New South Wales"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Security Industry Registry
- South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Area Health Service
- New South Wales State Emergency Service
- State Library of New South Wales
- State Parks of New South Wales
- State Records Authority of New South Wales
- Timeline of archives in New South Wales
- State Transit Authority
- Sydney Catchment Authority
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Opera House Trust
- Sydney South West Area Health Service