Category:Government in Canada
This category is for the institutions and powers of provincial or local governments in Canada and their officers, and government in general. Whenever possible, appropriate subcategories should be used.
- Category:Government of Canada for articles relating to the Federal government of Canada.
- Category:Politics of Canada for the conduct and doctrines of Canadian politicians.
- Category:Canadian law for the official actions of these institutions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Canada.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Aboriginal government in Canada (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Bilingualism in Canada (2 C, 50 P)
- ► Retirement in Canada (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Canadian taxation government bodies (4 P)
- ► Westminster system (13 C, 124 P)
- ► Canadian government biography stubs (1 C, 86 P)
Pages in category "Government in Canada"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).