Category:Government of Canada
This category is for the institutions and powers of the Federal government of Canada and its officers. Whenever possible, appropriate subcategories should be used.
- Category:Government in Canada for provincial or local governments or for government in general.
- Category:Politics of Canada, for the conduct and doctrines of Canadian politicians.
- Category:Canadian law for the official actions of these institutions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Canada.|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Government in Canada (29 C, 27 P)
- ► Government of Canada designated terrorist organizations (6 C, 52 P)
- ► Government-owned companies of Canada (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Heads of state of Canada (7 P)
- ► Independent government agencies of Canada (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Urban planning in Canada (9 C, 8 P)
- ► Canada government stubs (1 C, 321 P)
Pages in category "Government of Canada"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cabinet of Canada
- Cabinet reshuffle
- Canada Fitness Award Program
- Canada School of Public Service
- Canada's New Government
- Canadian Heraldic Authority
- Canadian sovereignty
- Chief Dental Officer (Canada)
- Citizens' Reference Panel
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Public Service of Canada
- Civil Service Act 1918
- Cabinet committee
- Common Look and Feel