Category:Government of Germany
This category is for the legally defined institutions and powers of the German government and its officers. See Category:German law for the official actions of these institutions. For the conduct and doctrines of German politicians, see Category:Politics of Germany.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Germany.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Judiciary of Germany (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Government of Munich (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Government of Nazi Germany (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Open government in Germany (1 P)
- ► Political office-holders in Germany (7 C, 1 P)
- ► State legislatures of Germany (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Urban planning in Germany (5 C, 12 P)
- ► Government of Wiesbaden (5 P)
Pages in category "Government of Germany"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).