Category:Grade II listed buildings in the West Midlands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grade II listed buildings in the English metropolitan county of the West Midlands.
Pages in category "Grade II listed buildings in the West Midlands"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Bartholomew's Church, Edgbaston
- St George's Church, Edgbaston
- St John the Evangelist's Church, Perry Barr
- St Paul's Square, Birmingham
- Church of SS Mary and Ambrose, Edgbaston
- Sarehole Mill
- Church of St. James the Great, Sedgley
- Selly Manor
- Selly Oak Library
- Selly Oak Pumping Station
- St Mary's Church, Selly Oak
- St Stephen's Church, Selly Park
- Soho Foundry
- Solihull School
- St John's Church, Sparkhill
- St Michael's Church, Handsworth
- Stewart Aqueduct
- Joseph Sturge