Category:Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Permanent Court of Arbitration (2 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes (1907)
- Convention relative to the Establishment of an International Prize Court
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts