|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Hanover.|
The title Prince of Hanover and the use of the style "Royal Highness" has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate sons of a Hanoverian Sovereign,
- the legitimate patrilineal descendants of a Hanoverian Sovereign
Since 1953, the head of the House of Hanover and senior patrilineal descendant of George III of the United Kingdom has taken the title His Royal Highness The Prince of Hanover. This title has been held by the following:
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Hanoverian princes"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn
- Ernest Augustus I of Hanover
- Prince Ernest Augustus, 3rd Duke of Cumberland and Teviotdale
- Ernest Augustus, Duke of Brunswick
- Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover (1914–1987)
- Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover (born 1954)
- Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover (born 1983)