From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Health.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
Articles on the healthcare professions and the health sciences are contained in the: Category:Health sciences.
In humans, health is the general condition of a person's mind, body and spirit, usually meaning to be free from illness, injury or pain (as in “good health” or “healthy”).
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Children's health (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Global health (3 C, 82 P)
- ► Hygiene (15 C, 83 P)
- ► Health informatics (23 C, 197 P)
- ► Nutrition (26 C, 205 P)
- ► Quality of life (7 C, 60 P)
- ► Youth health (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Health stubs (10 C, 75 P)