Category:Healthcare in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Healthcare in the United States.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► American health care chief executives (87 P)
- ► Dentistry in the United States (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Health insurance in the United States (3 C, 46 P)
- ► Nursing in the United States (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Medical and health organizations based in the United States (20 C, 382 P, 1 F)
- ► Healthcare reform in the United States (3 C, 60 P)
- ► Veterans Affairs medical facilities (21 P)
Pages in category "Healthcare in the United States"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harbin Clinic
- Health care finance in the United States
- Health care fraud
- Health care sharing ministry
- Comparison of the health care systems in Canada and the United States
- Health record trust
- Healthcare availability for undocumented immigrants in the United States
- Healthcare real estate
- Home-based program