Category:Healthcare reform in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Healthcare reform in the United States.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Healthcare reform in the United States by state (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Healthcare reform legislation in the United States (1 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Healthcare reform in the United States"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harry and Louise
- Health Care Compact
- Health care ratings
- Health care reform debate in the United States
- Health care reforms proposed during the Obama administration
- Template:Health care reform in the United States
- Health insurance coverage in the United States
- Health insurance marketplace
- Health Security Express
- Healthcare rationing in the United States
- High-deductible health plan