Historical geology is a discipline that uses the principles and techniques of geology to reconstruct and understand the geological history of Earth. Articles about that subject are categorized under Category:Geological history of Earth.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historical geology.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Historical geology"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palaeobotanical Garden in Mata
- Template:Paleogene Footer
- Paleontological Site Arroio Cancela
- Paleontological Site Chiniquá
- Paleontological Site of Agua Negra
- Paleontological Sites of Santa Maria
- Template:Paleozoic Footer
- Template:Phanerozoic eon
- Pilbara Craton
- Template:Proterozoic footer