Category:History of ideas
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of ideas.|
The history of ideas is a field of research in history that deals with the expression, preservation, and change of human ideas over time. The history of ideas is a sister-discipline to, or a particular approach within, intellectual history.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Critical theory (23 C, 127 P)
- ► Age of Enlightenment (14 C, 88 P)
- ► Intellectual historians (5 C, 33 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (12 C, 98 P)
- ► History of science (37 C, 64 P)
Pages in category "History of ideas"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).