Category:Hospital buildings completed in 1902
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Hospital buildings by year of completion:||1897 - 1898 - 1899 - 1900 - 1901 - 1902 - 1903 - 1904 - 1905 - 1906 - 1907|
Pages in category "Hospital buildings completed in 1902"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal
- Saint Luke's Hospital (Kansas City, Missouri)
- St. Luke's International Hospital
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center (Maine)
- St. Olav's University Hospital
- Searcy Hospital
- Shaare Zedek Medical Center
- Silver Bow County Poor Farm Hospital
- Society for the Lying-In Hospital
- Štefan Kukura Hospital in Michalovce