Category:House of Windsor
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Windsor.|
In 1917, during the First World War, King George V of the United Kingdom announced that he, and all other descendants of Queen Victoria in the male line, would change their surname from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor. All such descendants may be included here.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Anne, Princess Royal (10 P)
- ► Diana, Princess of Wales (3 C, 28 P, 5 F)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (2 C, 10 P, 2 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "House of Windsor"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Alastair, 2nd Duke of Connaught and Strathearn
- Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy
- Lady Amelia Windsor
- Ancestry charts of Diana Spencer and Catherine Middleton
- Ancestry charts of the current British Royal Family (Descent from the Franks)
- Ancestry charts of the current British Royal Family (Irish connection)
- Ancestry charts of the current British Royal Family (Saxon and Scottish descent)
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York
- Anne, Princess Royal
- Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn
- Wedding dress of Camilla Parker Bowles
- Wedding dress of Lady Diana Spencer
- Wedding dress of Princess Margaret
- Wedding dress of Sarah Ferguson
- Wedding dress of Sophie Rhys-Jones
- Wedding dress of Wallis Warfield
- Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla Parker Bowles
- Wedding of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie Rhys-Jones
- Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- Prince William of Gloucester
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Lady Louise Windsor
- Sophie Winkleman
Media in category "House of Windsor"
This category contains only the following file.