Category:Indigenous languages of California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Languages of the Indigenous peoples of California.
—Of tribes belonging to indigenous California cultures as defined by ethnographers: see Classification of indigenous peoples of California and Native American tribes in California.
—The area of this culture does not necessarily correspond with the State of California.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indigenous languages of California.|
See also: Indigenous languages of the Americas
- Californiaprehistory.com: Map of Native Tribes, Groups, Language Families, and Dialects of the California region in 1770.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Athabaskan languages (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Chumashan languages (7 P)
- ► Hokan languages (10 C, 8 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of California articles by quality (19 C, 2 P)
- ► Maiduan languages (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Na-Dene languages (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Shastan languages (6 P)
- ► Takic languages (9 P)
- ► Uto-Aztecan languages (5 C, 42 P)
- ► Wintuan languages (4 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous languages of California"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).