Category:Indigenous peoples of North America
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indigenous peoples of North America.|
The main article for this category is Classification of indigenous peoples of the Americas.
See also: Indigenous peoples, Native Americans in the United States, Aboriginal peoples in Canada and Alaska Natives
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Assimilation of indigenous peoples of North America (3 C, 27 P)
- ► Eskimos (4 C, 16 P)
- ► First Nations (20 C, 19 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of North America (17 C, 51 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of Aridoamerica (2 C, 20 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of California (5 C, 7 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Southeastern Woodlands (20 C, 73 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Subarctic (8 C, 7 P)
- ► Indigenous universities and colleges in North America (2 C, 41 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of North America stubs (5 C, 477 P)
- ► North America indigenous peoples templates (2 C, 10 P)
- ► WikiProject Indigenous peoples of North America (6 C, 23 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous peoples of North America"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Indigenous peoples of North America"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wilson - Address to th...