Category:Indigenous peoples of North Asia
This regional sub-category is intended for articles on particular indigenous peoples of this (sub-)region, and related topics.
See the discussion on the parent category talk page at Category talk:indigenous peoples for suggested criteria to be used in determining whether or not any particular group should be placed in this sub-category.
The term indigenous peoples used here has a particular, modern analytical sense. As such, not every ethnic grouping of this region will warrant inclusion here. Reference sources should be cited, particularly if the identification as indigenous may be controversial or contested.
This (sub-)region includes the territories as outlined in the Wikipedia geographical article, North Asia, typically consisting of:
- the lands of eastern and northern Siberia.
Note that some particular group may be eligible for inclusion in more than one regional sub-category, either because the regional boundaries overlap, or the group is distributed across more than one region. A given group should be placed in its appropriate regional sub-category(ies), and optionally perhaps also its main regional category, rather than the overall parent category indigenous peoples.
- See also: parent category Category:Indigenous peoples
- See also: parent regional category Category:Indigenous peoples of Asia
- See also: overlapping regional category Category:Indigenous peoples of Russia
- See also: overlapping category Category:Indigenous small-numbered peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).