Category:Indigenous peoples of South America
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indigenous peoples of South America.|
- This category is intended for articles on the Indigenous peoples of the Americas in South America, south of the Isthmus of Panama.
- Individual indigenous persons are placed in the subcategory Category:Indigenous people of South America.
- Where possible, indigenous groups should be placed in one or more national subcategories for ease of location.
- The term indigenous peoples used here has a particular definition, see Category talk:Indigenous peoples for suggested inclusion criteria.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Guaraní (3 C, 4 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of South America (22 C, 8 P)
- ► Inca (3 C, 72 P)
- ► Indigenous people of South America (13 C, 6 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of Eastern Brazil (7 C, 26 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Amazon (12 C, 121 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Andes (9 C, 32 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Gran Chaco (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Guianas (5 C, 26 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Southern Cone (11 C, 22 P)
- ► Indigenous topics of South America (7 C, 5 P)
- ► Quechua (2 C, 6 P)
- ► South American mythology stubs (64 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous peoples of South America"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).