Interfaith or interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions at both the individual and institutional level with the aim of deriving a common ground in belief through a concentration on similarities between faiths.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Catholic ecumenical and interfaith relations (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Christian and Jewish interfaith topics (50 P)
- ► Eastern Orthodox ecumenical and interfaith relations (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Islamic and Jewish interfaith topics (9 P)
- ► Interfaith organizations (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Interfaith romance films (36 P)
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).