Category:Irish Roman Catholics
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roman Catholics from Ireland.|
Members of the Roman Catholic Church, either past or present for whom their membership was or is a defining characteristic or related to their notability and where the person has self-identified as a Roman Catholic.Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons#Categories Please add a biography to a subcategory, rather than this main category, whenever possible.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Irish Roman Catholic missionaries (20 P)
- ► Roman Catholics from Northern Ireland (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Irish Roman Catholic priests (2 C, 203 P, 3 F)
- ► Irish Roman Catholic religious sisters and nuns (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Irish Roman Catholic saints (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Irish Roman Catholics"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).