Category:Islamic organizations based in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Islamic schools in the United States (12 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Islamic organizations based in the United States"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Inner-City Muslim Action Network
- International Institute of Islamic Thought
- Islamic Association of Palestine
- Islamic Center of New England
- Islamic Circle of North America
- Islamic Free Market Institute
- Islamic Information Center
- The Islamic Medical Association of North America
- Islamic Relief USA
- Islamic Society of Boston
- The Islamic Society of Central New York
- Islamic Society of Greater Dayton
- Islamic Society of North America
- Islamic Supreme Council of America
- Islamic Thinkers Society
- Malaysian Islamic Study Group
- Minaret of Freedom Institute
- The Mosque Cares
- Muslim American Public Affairs Council
- Muslim American Society
- Muslim Consumer Group
- Muslim Mosque, Inc.
- Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Muslim Students' Association
- Muslim Urban Professionals
- Muslims for America
- Muslims in New York City Project