|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Israel.|
Israel, or the State of Israel is a country in the Middle East, situated in the region of Western Asia, on the south-eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It shares land borders with Lebanon to the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan on the east, the Palestinian territories (or State of Palestine) comprising the West Bank and Gaza Strip on the east and southwest respectively, Egypt and the Gulf of Aqaba in the Red Sea to the south.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Israel (54 C, 10 P)
- ► Communications in Israel (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Geography of Israel (22 C, 18 P, 2 F)
- ► History of Israel (44 C, 321 P)
- ► Military of Israel (10 C, 2 P)
- ► Transport in Israel (18 C, 12 P)
- ► Images of Israel (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Israel stubs (10 C, 380 P)
Pages in category "Israel"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).