The title Princess of Italy and the use of the style "Royal Highness" has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate daughters of a Sovereign of the Kingdom of Italy (1861–1946)
- the legitimate female male-line descendants of a Sovereign of the Kingdom of Italy (1861–1946)
- the spouses of Princes of the Kingdom of Italy (1861–1946)
Sub-categories from this category include all princesses from the Italian peninsula.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Duchesses of Genoa (4 P)
- ► Lombard princesses (2 P)
- ► Princesses of Taranto (22 P)
Pages in category "Italian princesses"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Margherita of Savoy
- Margherita, Archduchess of Austria-Este
- Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy
- Princess Maria Clotilde of Savoy
- Princess Maria Cristina of Savoy-Aosta
- Princess Maria Francesca of Savoy
- Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy
- Princess Maria Isabella of Savoy-Genoa
- Maria Letizia Bonaparte, Duchess of Aosta
- Princess Maria Pia of Bourbon-Parma
- Marie José of Belgium
- Marina, Princess of Naples