This category groups articles on people,
- who have come out to the general public as any of the categories above, or, for historical figures, who are recognised thus by consensus of scholars in reliable sources,
- and for whom, apart from the previous, LGBT is or was a significant part of their public life or notability.
Sexual or gender-related indetermination (e.g. asexuality, Klinefelter,...) is in itself not sufficient justification for inclusion in this category or its subcategories. Other subdivisions of Category:People by gender or Category:People by status might be more suitable in this case.
The content of each biography contained in this category or its subcategories should clarify how being LGBT is a significant part of the public life or notability of its subject, according to reliable published sources.
- List of gay, lesbian or bisexual people
- List of bisexual people
- List of transgender people
- List of pansexual people
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Bisexual people (5 C, 5 P)
- ► Ex-ex-gay people (8 P)
- ► LGBT feminists (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Gay men (3 C, 86 P)
- ► Hijra people (3 P)
- ► Kathoey people (4 P)
- ► Queer people (5 C)
- ► Radical Faeries (22 P)
- ► Transgender and transsexual people (8 C, 14 P)
- ► Victims of anti-LGBT hate crimes (2 C, 17 P)