Category:Languages of Oceania
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Oceania.|
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:Languages by country.
It includes country subcategories that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Languages of the Cook Islands (3 P)
- ► Languages of Guam (3 P)
- ► Hawaiian English (2 P)
- ► Languages of Kiribati (3 P)
- ► Languages of Vanuatu (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Languages of Wallis and Futuna (2 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Oceania"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).