Category:Languages of Romania
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Romania.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Bulgarian language (11 C, 18 P)
- ► Controversy over linguistic and ethnic identity in Moldova (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Crimean Tatar language (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Romanian language (10 C, 33 P)
- ► Serbian language (15 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Romania"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).