- For schools operated by or affiliated with the Congregation of Christian Brothers, see Category:Christian Brother (Irish) schools.
Lasallian educational institutions are educational institutions affiliated with or founded by the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, also known as the Lasallian Brothers, a Roman Catholic religious teaching order founded by French Priest Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle. The Lasallian Brothers, assisted by more than 73,000 lay colleagues, teach over 900,000 students in 80 countries. Note that some schools in the category were founded by the Brothers but may no longer be directly operated by the Institute.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Lasallian educational institutions"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. John's College High School
- St John's College (Portsmouth)
- St John's Regional College
- St. John's Institution
- St. Joseph High School (Westchester, Illinois)
- St. Joseph School – La Salle
- St. Joseph's College, Hong Kong
- St Joseph's College, Ipswich
- St. Joseph's College, Upper Norwood
- St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute
- Saint Joseph's Institution Junior
- St. Joseph's Institution, Singapore
- Saint Mary's College High School
- Saint Mary's College of California
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- St Michael's College, Adelaide
- St. Michael's High School
- St. Michael's Institution
- St. Patrick High School (Chicago)
- Saint Patrick's School, Singapore
- St. Paul's Institution, Seremban
- St. Paul's School (Covington, Louisiana)
- St. Peter's Boys High School
- St Peter's Catholic Comprehensive School
- Saint Stephen's School, Singapore
- St. Xavier's Institution
- Santa Fe University of Art and Design
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- Senator O'Connor College School
- St. Anthony's School, Teluk Intan