Category:Law of the sea treaties
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Law of the sea treaties"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- Convention and Statute on the International Régime of Maritime Ports
- Protocol on the Privileges and Immunities of the International Seabed Authority
- Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea