Category:Legal history of Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legal history of Ireland.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Courts of Ireland before 1922 (9 P)
- ► Defunct law enforcement agencies of Ireland (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Early Gaelic law (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Irish Poor Laws (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Repealed Irish legislation (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Legal history of Ireland"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).