From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Logic · Index of logic articles · Outline of logic|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Logic.|
See also: WP:WikiProject Philosophy/Resources
|Click the "►" below to see all subcategories:|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Belief revision (1 C, 19 P)
- ► History of logic (6 C, 60 P)
- ► Non-classical logic (6 C, 41 P)
- ► Reasoning (4 C, 59 P)
- ► Syntax (logic) (5 C, 19 P)
- ► Theories of deduction (4 C, 27 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on logic (2 P)
- ► Logic stubs (128 P)
Pages in category "Logic"
The following 143 pages are in this category, out of 143 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canon (basic principle)
- Canonical normal form
- Charles Sanders Peirce's type–token distinction
- Circumscription (taxonomy)
- Classical logic
- Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
- Composition of Causes
- Concatenation theory
- Condensed detachment
- Condition (philosophy)
- Conditional proof
- Conditional quantifier
- Critical thinking