From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template's name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Lua-based citation templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Lua-based citation templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category lists citation templates based on scripts written in the Lua programming language. As of July 2013, the primary script used was Module:Citation/CS1.
Pages in category "Lua-based citation templates"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).