Mathematical modeling is the use of mathematical language to describe the behaviour of a system.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Mathematical modeling"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Macroscopic traffic flow model
- Malthusian equilibrium
- Malthusian growth model
- Mathematical exposure modeling
- Microscale and macroscale models
- Microscopic traffic flow model
- Minimum distance estimation
- Mixed mating model
- Model order reduction
- Movable cellular automaton
- Multi-compartment model
- Multiscale mathematics