From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microbiology.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Culture collections (14 P)
- ► Geomicrobiology (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Infectious diseases (33 C, 105 P)
- ► Microbiology literature (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Microbial growth and nutrition (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Microbial population biology (17 P)
- ► Microbiological media (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Microbiologists (6 C, 14 P)
- ► Microbiology organisations (32 P)
- ► Microbiology techniques (47 P)
- ► Microbiology terms (33 P)
- ► Microorganisms (10 C, 18 P)
- ► Microscopy (10 C, 159 P)
- ► Microbiology stubs (5 C, 137 P)
Pages in category "Microbiology"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Medical microbiology
- Megakaryocyte–erythroid progenitor cell
- Methane-producing bacteria
- Microbial cyst
- Microbial dark matter
- Microbial food web
- Microbial mat
- Microbial toxins
- Mononuclear cell infiltration
- Mycobacteria growth indicator tube