|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Knightly Orders.|
This category is meant for military orders of knighthood. That are order of knighthood that were historically founded for crusading, propagating and or defending the faith, but of which many became secularized later, or ceased to exist. It is not a self-proclaimed organisation without historical legitimation.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George (9 C, 6 P)
- ► Knights Templar (2 C, 84 P, 1 F)
- ► Order of the Holy Sepulchre (6 C, 26 P)
- ► Order of Saint Stephen (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Teutonic Knights (6 C, 26 P, 1 F)
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).