Category:Mississippi building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Mississippi. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Mississippi building and structure stubs"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle
- Bay St. Louis (Amtrak station)
- Bennett Auditorium
- Bethany Presbyterian Church
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (Vicksburg, Mississippi)
- Bethel Presbyterian Church (Alcorn, Mississippi)
- Big Black River Railroad Bridge
- Biloxi (Amtrak station)
- Biloxi Bay Bridge
- Braddy Field
- Brookhaven (Amtrak station)
- Byhalia United Methodist Church
- Masonic Hall (Carrollton, Mississippi)
- Masonic Hall (Gulfport, Mississippi)
- Masonic Hall (Lexington, Mississippi)
- Masonic Temple (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)
- McCarthy Gymnasium
- McComb (Amtrak station)
- McComb–Pike County Airport
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
- Montrose Presbyterian Church
- Mt. Pleasant Methodist Church
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church (Port Gibson, Mississippi)
- Saint John's Episcopal Church (Ocean Springs, Mississippi)
- Saint Mark's Episcopal Church (Raymond, Mississippi)
- St. Mary Basilica, Natchez
- Sand Spring Presbyterian Church
- Shubuta Baptist Church
- Shubuta Methodist Episcopal Church, South
- South Central Regional Medical Center
- South Mississippi State Hospital
- Spengler-Thomas Building
- St. Louis Bay Bridge
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church (Meridian, Mississippi)
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Oxford, Mississippi)
- Stinson Field Municipal Airport
- Stuckey's Bridge
- Louis Sullivan Bungalow