Category:Mobile phone standards
Criteria for categorization
This category is for standards defining features of mobile telecommunications user equipment, and wherein the UE is a telephony device. It is NOT for standards defining the infrastructure, services, or communication of telecommunications networks.
Examples of articles that would go here:
- One describing a standardized key/button layout.
- One describing a required power adaptation functionality for a certain brand of cell phones.
- One describing an OMTP charger standard.
Examples of articles that would not go here:
- One describing a standardized feature about how a mobile device communicates to the telecommunications network.
- One describing a standardized feature for the management of mobile devices.
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).