Category:Mobile phone standards
Criteria for categorization
This category is for standards defining features of mobile telecommunications user equipment, and wherein the UE is a telephony device. It is NOT for standards defining the infrastructure, services, or communication of telecommunications networks.
Examples of articles that would go here:
- One describing a standardized key/button layout.
- One describing a required power adaptation functionality for a certain brand of cell phones.
- One describing an OMTP charger standard.
Examples of articles that would not go here:
- One describing a standardized feature about how a mobile device communicates to the telecommunications network.
- One describing a standardized feature for the management of mobile devices.
Pages in category "Mobile phone standards"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).