The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template's name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Multilingual support templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Multilingual support templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
While the documentation for many of these templates remains variable, it may be useful to refer to the relevant page in Category:Wikipedia Manual of Style (regional).
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
Pages in category "Multilingual support templates"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).