Category:Mycobacterium-related cutaneous conditions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mycobacterium-related cutaneous conditions are caused by mycobacterium infections.
Pages in category "Mycobacterium-related cutaneous conditions"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tuberculosis cutis acuta generalisata
- Tuberculosis cutis colliquativa
- Tuberculosis cutis disseminata
- Tuberculosis cutis lichenoides
- Tuberculosis cutis orificialis
- Tuberculosis luposa
- Tuberculosis verrucosa cutis
- Tuberculous cellulitis
- Tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis
- Tuberculous chancre
- Tuberculous gumma