From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Builders having works listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
Pages in category "NRHP builders"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Matt Maki
- Manhattan Construction Company
- Marsh Engineering Company
- Justin Matthews
- John McMurtry (architect)
- Mesker Brothers
- Thomas Metcalfe (Kentucky)
- Arnold F. Meyer & Co.
- Midland Bridge Company
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co.
- Muscatine Avenue Moffitt Cottage Historic District
- Monarch Engineering Co.
- W.S. Burhaus
- Ulrich and Anton Walser
- Frank Walser
- Wayne County Department of Public Services
- John Welch (architect)
- Weldon Brothers Construction Company
- Western Bridge and Construction Company
- Solomon Willard
- William B. Wood (builder)
- O.P. Woodcock
- Worcester Lunch Car Company
- Wrought Iron Bridge Company