Category:NUTS 3 statistical regions of the European Union
There are three levels of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics (NUTS) defined. This category refers to regions belonging to the third level (NUTS 3, also known as NUTS III), which is largely used by Eurostat and other European Union bodies.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Regions of the Czech Republic (22 C, 22 P)
- ► Counties of Hungary (27 C, 21 P)
- ► Regions of the Republic of Ireland (12 P)
- ► Counties of Lithuania (12 C, 13 P)
- ► NUTS 3 Statistical Regions of Portugal (1 C, 28 P)
- ► Counties of Romania (48 C, 50 P)