Category:National Register of Historic Places in Pasadena, California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pasadena, California.|
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places in Pasadena, California"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Civic Center Financial District
- Colonial Court
- Colorado Street Bridge (Pasadena, California)
- Cottage Court
- Court at 1274-1282 North Raymond Avenue
- Court at 275 North Chester Avenue
- Court at 497-503½ N. Madison Ave.
- Court at 533-549 North Lincoln Avenue
- Court at 638-650 North Mar Vista Avenue
- Court at 732-744 Santa Barbara St.
- Court at 744-756½ S. Marengo Ave.
- Court at 940-948 North Raymond Avenue
- Cordelia A. Culbertson House
- Cypress Court
- Hale Solar Laboratory
- Harnetiaux Court
- Haskett Court
- Holly Street Livery Stable
- Home Laundry
- Hotel Green
- House at 1011 S. Madison Ave.
- House at 1015 Prospect Boulevard
- House at 1050 S. Madison Ave.
- House at 1141 North Chester Avenue
- House at 1233 Wentworth Ave.
- House at 1487 Loma Vista Street
- House at 530 S. Marengo Avenue
- House at 574 Bellefontaine St.
- House at 674 Elliot Drive
- Howard Motor Company Building