Category:National Register of Historic Places stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to locations on the National Register of Historic Places of the United States. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
If possible, please use one of the regional categories below.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Western National Register of Historic Places stubs (12 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "National Register of Historic Places stubs"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campaneyan Kristo Rai
- Canada Water Wells
- Caparra Archaeological Site
- Casa Roig
- Catherineberg Sugar Mill Ruins
- Catholic Belltower
- Cetti Bay
- Chicago and North Western Railway Passenger Depot
- Chief Agriculturist House
- Chugai' Pictograph Site
- Commissioner's Office (Rota)
- Merlyn G. Cook School
- Cottonwood County Courthouse
- Courthouse of American Samoa
- Japanese 20mm Cannon Blockhouse
- Japanese Army Headquarters (Tonowas)
- Japanese Artillery Road and Pohndolap Area
- Japanese Coastal Defense Gun
- Japanese Elementary School for Ponapean Children
- Japanese Hospital (Saipan)
- Japanese Hydro-electric Power Plant
- Japanese Jail Historic and Archeological District
- Japanese Shrine
- Sadie Thompson Building
- San Dionisio Church Ruins
- San Vitores Martyrdom Site
- Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Silver State Flour Mill
- Sokehs Mass Grave Site
- Spanish Dikes
- Spanish Fort (Yap)
- Spanish Wall
- St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church and Rectory
- William Stolte, Jr., House
- William Stolte, Sr., House
- Suicide Cliff