From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A national church is a Christian church associated with a specific ethnic group or nation state. Not all national churches are state churches (also called official churches or established churches), although several have been state churches in the past, for example the Church of Sweden (until 2000).
See also Category:State churches (Christian).
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Armenian Apostolic Church (7 C, 31 P)
- ► Bulgarian Orthodox Church (4 C, 20 P)
- ► Church of Denmark (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Church of Finland (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Maronite Church (6 C, 25 P)
- ► Macedonian Orthodox Church (2 C, 23 P)
- ► Church of Norway (5 C, 10 P)
- ► Russian Orthodox Church in Russia (1 C, 29 P)
- ► United Church of Canada (3 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "National churches"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).