This category includes articles related to the Naval Architecture, the engineering discipline dealing with the design, construction and repair of marine vehicles.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naval architecture.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Naval architecture"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Harold E. Saunders
- School of Mathematics and Naval Construction
- Sheer (ship)
- Ship and Offshore Structural Mechanics Laboratory
- Ship resistance and propulsion
- Worshipful Company of Shipwrights
- Significant wave height
- Simpson's Rules (Ship Stability)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Squat effect
- Stability conditions
- George Steers
- Henry Steers
- James Rich Steers
- Submarine hull