|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princesses of Naples.|
The title Princess of Naples and the use of the style "Royal Highness" has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate daughters of a Sovereign of Naples,
- the legitimate male line female descendants of a Sovereign of Naples,
- the wife of a Prince of Naples.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Neapolitan princesses"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maria Amalia of Naples and Sicily
- Princess Maria Antonia of the Two Sicilies
- Princess Maria Antonia of Naples and Sicily
- Maria Cristina of Naples and Sicily
- Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria
- Princess Maria Cristina Amelia of Naples and Sicily
- Maria Isabelle of Naples and Sicily
- Infanta Maria Josefa of Spain
- Maria Luisa of Spain
- Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily