Category:Neoclassical architecture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neoclassical architecture in California.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Neoclassical architecture in California"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calaveras County Bank
- California Hall
- California Memorial Stadium
- California State Capitol
- Carnegie Art Museum (Oxnard, California)
- Carnegie Free Library (Eureka, California)
- Carnegie Library (Anaheim, California)
- Carnegie Library (Upland, California)
- Civic Center Financial District
- Colusa Carnegie Library