|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Neopaganism.|
Modern paganism, also known as contemporary paganism, and neopaganism, is a group of contemporary religious movements influenced by or claiming to be derived from the various historical pagan beliefs of pre-modern Europe. Although they do share commonalities, contemporary Pagan religious movements are diverse and no single set of beliefs, practices, or texts are shared by them all. Articles and files should, if possible, be placed in the appropriate subcategory instead of in this category directly.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Neopagan beliefs and practices (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Neopaganism in Europe (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Neopagan media (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Pagan religious organizations (1 C, 41 P)
- ► Pagan studies (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Neopagan traditions (8 C, 21 P)
- ► Neopaganism stubs (32 P)
Pages in category "Neopaganism"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).