Category:Non-profit organizations based in Florida
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Environmental organizations based in Florida (3 C, 22 P)
- ► Historical societies in Florida (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Museums in Florida (31 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Non-profit organizations based in Florida"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Flagler Hospital
- Florida Abolitionist
- Florida Action Committee
- Florida Carry
- Florida Center for Investigative Reporting
- Florida Commission on the Status of Women
- Florida Council of 100
- Florida Family Association
- Florida Law Related Education Association
- Florida Municipal Power Agency
- Florida Public Broadcasting Service
- Florida Trail Riders
- Food for the Poor