Category:Non-profit organizations based in Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Historical societies in Illinois (4 P)
- ► Museums in Illinois (27 C, 1 P)
- ► Non-profit organizations based in Chicago, Illinois (2 C, 109 P)
Pages in category "Non-profit organizations based in Illinois"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Illini Media
- Illinois Innocence Project
- Illinois PIRG
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
- Illinois Voices for Reform
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Students Association
- International Society of Arboriculture
- International Trauma Life Support
- Investigating Innocence