From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North Caucasus.|
- The North Caucasus—Ciscaucasia is the northern part of the Caucasus region between the Black and Caspian Seas and within southern European Russia adjoining Western Asia.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Geography of North Caucasus (Russia) (8 C)
- ► Dagestan (11 C, 30 P)
- ► North Caucasian Federal District (7 C, 5 P)
- ► North Ossetia-Alania (6 C, 21 P)
- ► Stavropol Krai (7 C, 6 P)
- ► Northern Caucasus geography stubs (83 P)
Pages in category "North Caucasus"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).